Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Most Beautiful Poem

I love this poem so I did a little "design" and made it available for printing for FREE of course. I hope you also enjoy the poem.

The phrase "I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)" reminds me that our calling as husbands and wives is to become ONE...one heart...and to love each other as ONE. As I struggle sometimes to make sense of the frustrations of marriage I try to remind myself that the promise I made to my husband is far greater than any petty disagreements or hurt feelings. I remember that I promised to become ONE with him and to love him no matter what - as Christ loves us.

I hope you enjoy. I did these in a lot of different colors so you could pick the one that best suits you but, if you want a specific color just shoot me an email with the CMYK values and I'll send it to you.

Many blessings to you and yours!


I Carry Your Heart Tan I Carry Your Heart Purple I Carry Your Heart Pink I Carry Your Heart Navy I Carry Your Heart -Grey I Carry Your Heart Brown I Carry Your Heart Blue and White I Carry Your Heart Blackngrey I Carry Your Heart Black I Carry Your Heart Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment