Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Prayer Journal Printables

Seems that I've been doing a lot of praying lately - for my sister who is having surgery to remove a tumor in her brain on November 2nd, for my daughter who misses her friends because she is working hard and going to college, and for my husband who is struggling with his job. So, I thought I would make some prayer journal pages (or just journal page). These are a little more masculine because I was thinking of my husband when I made them. I'll post pretty girly ones tomorrow. Until then, print some of these out for your husband, son, brother, grandpa, pastor, deacon, or whoever...maybe someone at work that you know would really benefit from a little prayer. Heck, you could even fill one out with a prayer and Bible verse to leave in your husband's/son's lunch just to let them know you were praying for them.

Hope you enjoy!


Prayer Journal Pages - Small Prayer Journal Pages - Large

No comments:

Post a Comment